Re-sharing a great opportunity to enhance experience in the Asia and Pacific region in the coming weeks from our partners at the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Commercial Service. Just a few days left to register for this year’s 2015 Asia/Pacific Business Outlook Conference in Los Angeles on April 13-14.
Asia/Pacific Business Outlook is the premier networking and learning experience designed to provide you with the contacts and knowledge to succeed in Asia/Pacific markets. Access up to 18 dynamic markets in two days.
New Sessions in 2015:
- Don St. Pierre Jr., founder of ASC Fine Wines, the premier importer of wine in China
- Brian Ward, President of Capital Markets, Americas for Colliers International
- Global Supply Chain Strategies and Trends
- One-on-One Meetings with the Senior Commercial Officer from U.S. Embassy in Pakistan
- Southeast Asia frontier markets: Cambodia, Lao, and Myanmar
APBO’s timeless features since 1988:
- 60 sessions, 18 Asia/Pacific markets in 2 days
- Customized trade counseling via One-on-One meetings with Senior Commercial Officers
- Understanding current economic trends and social issues of major Asia/Pacific markets
- Market entry strategy and competition
- Global supply chain and logistics
- Partnerships and negotiation best practices
- E-Commerce and Asian middle class consumerism