Sponsorship of significant international activities in partnership with the office of Oklahoma Secretary of State, Oklahoma Department of Commerece, and others from the private, public and non-profit sectors. Recent activites include:
- Sponsorship of major international events including the annual hosting of Consuls General visits to Oklahoma, Day at the Capitol for international students, facilitation of the U.S. Passport application process by state legislators, and other events.
- Hosting of conferences and workshops that bring together organizations with diverse international missions to share thought on needs and accomplishments in the Oklahoma international arena.
- Assistance to governmental and other organizations in the hosting of foreign visitors to the state.
- Bi-monthly GIT meetings held at the Department of Commerce, which include program of international interest
- Social and networking events